WHO resources for World No Tobacco Day 2014
On World No Tobacco Day 2014, which was dedicated to raising tobacco taxes, the World Health Organisation Regional Office for Eruope published a number of resources and tools on tobacco taxtion.
The documents are available on the WNTD page created by WHO Europe.
The resources include the following:
- Press release issued 27th May (4 languages)
- Fact sheet on taxation (4 languages)
- Poster (English, French and Russian)
- A PPT presentation (English and Russian)
- A 6 minute video on the 5 reasons to raise taxes on tobacco products (English)
- Price and tax measures to reduce the demand for tobacco: Country case study: Ukraine
For more information on WNTD 2014, the dedicated WHO website provides additional resources.
Tagged under# SFP News